Welcome to Week Three Of The Personal Success Training Program.
This week you’re going to take back some control by building a brand new organizational skill-set.
This course will help you to:
- Overcome procrastination
- Manage time effectively
- Accomplish important tasks
- Create SMART goals
This week in the program your learning goals are:
- Complete the Goal Setting & Getting Things Done course.
- Write down a list of ways you feel are the top 5 most important takeaways
- Create two goal lists:
– 10 Goals to achieve in your career in the next 12 months
– 10 Goals to achieve in your personal life in the next 12 months
Good luck and enjoy your course!
This is our full Goal Setting and Getting Things Done course and we’d love to hear your feedback! At the end of the course is an assessment that you can take to get your certificate, when you complete this assessment we invite you to leave your feedback on what you thought about the course and how it has helped you.
Please note, you only gain access to the courses included in the Personal Success Training Program for 12 months, if you would like to permanently add the Goal Setting & Getting Things Done course to your account you can purchase it on our website.
Next week we’ll look at what you’ve learned in the Personal Success Training Program and have a bunch of free gifts to help you on your education journey.